2017-06-10 20:46:10 +0000 - Written by Carl Burks
Guitar Pedal Chain
Since my wife was able to win some guitar lessons my interest in making music with guitar has rekindled. I've been watching YouTube videos on effects and picked out several pedals.
Here is my current setup:
- Ammoon Electric Strat style though I switched out some of the pickups
- Pandora Stomp
- Danelectro DJ-14C Fish & Chips 7 Band EQ Mini Effects Pedal
- Hotone Skyline Series BLUES Compact Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Joyo JF-07 Classic Flanger Guitar Effect Pedal with BBD simulation circuit
- Ammoon/Rowin TIME MAKER Guitar Delay Effect Pedal 11 Type of Effects
- AROMA AOV-3 Ocean Verb Digital Reverb Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Mini Single Effect
- Ammoon AP-09 Nano Loop Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Looper
- Danelectro DJ-13 French Toast Octave Distortion Mini Effects Pedal
- Donner DPA-1 Pedal Power Supply 5 way daisy chain x 2
- Pignose Amp
Danelectro Octave pedal needs a LED indicator. Other than that I'm really happy with everything.
Maybe I'll put some music up once I've had more time to play around.